• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INSANE WARIO tech

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
yo yo yooo...found a crazy technique. And I figured I'd show you guys. It's simple I think you can chaingrab DK perfectly and he can't get out of it. I did it on my friend and crewmate Tier ***** today and I was able to chaingrab him to 100% than fsmash out of the grab. you just down grab them over and over again, I think DK is too slow to get out of it...I wish i had a vid, but check it..

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
This works for alot of characters at low percents, but I havent tried dk. Maybe he wasnt DIing correctly?
Ill try this later

Flan

Smash Journeyman
If the player DIs properly, then it doesn't work. However, you can still chaingrab them if you can predict their DI. I'd rather just F-smash out of my down throw, works every time

Tin

Smash Journeyman
You can do this with almost all the characters provided they don't DI correctly. DK is probably just easier because he's huge.

Got me excited for nothing.

null84

Smash Cadet
chain grab does not work.
however, if u know what moves he will use after down throw, u can get an extra grab or hit.

Blue sHell

Smash Journeyman
If the player DIs properly, then it doesn't work. However, you can still chaingrab them if you can predict their DI. I'd rather just F-smash out of my down throw, works every time
Not true, if you do that everytime, they'll catch on and just shield right afterward, its not unescapable. BUT if they get use to shielding just grab that bish.

And on the main topic. This could be done to all opponents, its just easier to do against bigger characters, if the DK would DI then quickly spotdodge he'd have avoided it.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
Wario's chaingrab would be okay, if it weren't for the fact he has short range and is slow. that's why someone like DDD who has a similar chaingrab somehow is 10x better at it.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
but wario has so much mobility that he can easily beat DDD without cg.

Top Bottom