• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Input Glitch

iLLuMinati_EYE

Smash Apprentice
so i noticed while playing a set against my friend i was trying to apply pressure with shine wavedash shine, but for some reason when i would attempt the 2nd shine i would get side B to come out. I tried it out in training mode and the samething continues to happen while im holding the control stick down. i popped in melee and and never had this happen to me the shine would always come out. Anyone else have this problem?

CeLL

Smash Lord
This is how it is. Diagonal-down angled B will give a Shine the first time, but a Phantasm the second if you don't move the stick.

Edit: For a reason, it has to do with whether you're moving, I believe. If you're stationary and hold :GCDR: or :GCDL:, you crouch, but if you now tap :GCB:, you will shine, then get up and walk.

Last edited:
Top Bottom