• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Input Assist Issue

Kurausukun

Smash Apprentice
If I disable the Input Assist option in P:M 3.6 (Full), the damage percentage disappears. Why is this happening?

Kurausukun

Smash Apprentice
No, it would be a giant pain with my setup. I was hoping this would be a common issue. For further clarification, I'm using the Wifi codeset, but I haven't changed any of the files/folders for a complete swap because I only need replays to work; I don't usually use the other features that cause desyncs.

Kurausukun

Smash Apprentice
Possibly; what are the files in question? My custom content is actually rather minimal, so I would tend to doubt it, but it's possible.

Kurausukun

Smash Apprentice
It's OK, I fixed it on my own--apparently the wifi-safe codeset doesn't allow for input assist control, so it just defaults to the original option of percentage display.

Top Bottom