• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inhale combo?

Mr.Shameless

Smash Rookie
NNID
MrShameless
3DS FC
5301-0935-0975
I've been using the inhale to throw off some opponents who dodge roll allot. And i only swallow punishing projectiles, megamans bust smash and samus charge shot. Also I noticed allot of people jump out of the star effect when theyre spit out.. And i learned that u can jump and catch them in the air before they hit the ground or even swallow them on the ground before they tough it.. Then spit them out again But without their jump.. I've demolished little macs this way.. And samus has a hard time too.. And was wondering what u guys do out of your spits or if you think this is practical or not?

Mr.Shameless

Smash Rookie
NNID
MrShameless
3DS FC
5301-0935-0975
U can also eat ness out of his lighting tackle

Last edited:

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
After spiting I attempt to follow with a Fair. Sometimes it connects, sometimes it doesn't. Its not a true combo but its a good option.
Don't remember if you can inhale a Sonic spin dashing towards you. I know you can catch him with Wario's chomp.
Best thing you can do with inhale is swallowcide. Only works with a stock advantage and against characters that cant recover from the bottom.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
"Combo" isn't accurate.
It can put your opponent in a potentially awkward situation and open up a follow-up, but nothing is guaranteed.
If they panic, they may get spat out and immediately use their second jump. That's a good situation.
But an experienced playing, even if they jump, is going to go away from you once spat out. It takes away most if not all potential follow-up tactics.

Vic

Smash Cadet
NNID
victimer3
"Combo" isn't accurate.
It can put your opponent in a potentially awkward situation and open up a follow-up, but nothing is guaranteed.
If they panic, they may get spat out and immediately use their second jump. That's a good situation.
But an experienced playing, even if they jump, is going to go away from you once spat out. It takes away most if not all potential follow-up tactics.
Gotta agree, I feel like this sequence of moves is a bit too telegraphed to make viable against good opponents. Despite this I feel like its a fine/fun way to mix it up against squarts in FG mode though.

Top Bottom