• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Info on new tier and some other stuff

TheHolyVee

Smash Rookie
When is the new tier list coming?

Also, what will happen to brawl after SSB4 gets released? will it die just like SSB64?

PikaJew

Banned via Warnings
64 never died...

Have you been to any college Smash 64 nights? Things get insane.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
1. Not for a while yet
2. Smash 64 was around early before the internet and a real competitive scene, so comparing it to that's a bit negative. Melee didn't die out, so I wouldn't expect Brawl to drop dead either. It's really an unknown.

64 never died...

Have you been to any college Smash 64 nights? Things get insane.
Has there ever been nearly as much devotion to it as melee or brawl in recent years? There are not many new people entering the scene for that game alone. Its mostly people I would say that liked it, but never played the others as much to switch to them. Melee/Brawl will be here for awhile still. I do think that if any game wasn't going to die out it would be melee.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Sakurai programed Brawl so that all the Brawl CDs and Wiis having Brawl saves autodestruct when ssb4 is released.

Also if a copy somehow gets saved from the brawlpocalypse there's a code changing the trip chance to 100% that activates to be sure no one plays Brawl competitively ever again.

Top Bottom