• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Infinite ice blocks

DonQuixote

Smash Apprentice
hey ive looked around and i cant seem to find a guide on how to do the infinite ice blocks lol. maybe its pretty self explanatory but if there is a guide out there or if someone could tell me how to do it that would be pretty cool :)

pklucas

Smash Apprentice
do you mean the ice block lock? You just do a popo down throw (or f throw) to nana fair then right after the fair hits, hit b as fast as you can and keep pushing it.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
do you mean the ice block lock? You just do a popo down throw (or f throw) to nana fair then right after the fair hits, hit b as fast as you can and keep pushing it.
Make sure that the Ice Blocks are evenly spaced in the time that they are shot because this can end up being the downfall in the whole technique if you don't have them shot at even intervals.

Miller

Smash Lord
Yea, if you do not time it right, after about 6 iceblocks, they'll stand up, you have to space it perfectly for it to be a true infinite

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Keep in mind that the IBL is not an infinite by any means, even against a wall. You can DI the blocks toward the IC's to escape.

Top Bottom