• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In need of help, can't download 3.6

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
I've tried to download 3.6 almost 10 times, and each time I try the same thing happens. I get between 50 and 100 MB and the download suddenly stops and fails due to a network error.
I was wondering if some fine gentleman or lady would be so kind as to split up the 3.6 download into several smaller folders that I can download individually, so this problem won't plague me any longer.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
I'd assume the problem was on you end; have you tried downloading any other files to see if that's the case?

Have you tried the official offsite mirror?
Oh, I'm certain it's on my end. That is why I'm not asking this in the bug reporting forum.
I'm trying your suggestion now.
Do you know of any place where i can get several smaller files, rather than the whole shebang as one huge .zip?
Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
Top Bottom