• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In need of a new controller

FlamingForce

Smash Journeyman
I've been looking around for a new GC controller but I'm having trouble finding them. Amazon says it doesn't ship to my place in the Netherlands and I also don't have a creditcard to purchase one with, does anyone know of a store that accepts paypal and does international shipping?

spacer`1

Smash Rookie
No matter what you do, don't buy anything that's not from nintendo. I bought an off-brand the other day to cut some corners and save money... Jesus Christ it's horrible. For any other game it would probably be fine; I don't mind it that much playing Fire Emblem or whatnot, but when it comes to Smash, you have to go with Nintendo. I'd suggest one of their white controllers. They made them for the wii, and as far as I know, a lot of people like them a lot.

Top Bottom