• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Impossible Combos...Possible on Wi-Fi

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I often have Wi-Fi matches where people pull some crazy **** on me I can normally get out, but the lag, reduces my reaction time. Hell, I've pulled some **** I know I could never pull in real life. Not that I hate combos, but just a bunch of ridiculous **** happens on Wi-Fi that I can easily get out of offline. Combos in Brawl aren't really preset, its by swiftly adapting to what you're opponent is doing for a follow up. Due to even SLIGHT lag on Wi-Fi, I can't react as fast cause **** is slightly slower and well, I get owned. I pulled some crazy **** before I know I could never do offline, as offline the person I'm fighting can escape it. However, I don't play wi-fi regurlarly, Wi-Fi regulars have adjusted to Wi-Fi speed and even its unstableness (by 1-5 frames...every frame counts). Whats your opinion on this? Tell me some crazy **** that happened to you on Wi-Fi, you KNOW you could get out of in real life, lol.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'm in the MD/VA area, I've fought good smashers, I got ***** by Forte once in tourney, he 2 stocked my MK, WITH BOWSER, I've beaten Slikvik with Kirby, Kirby vs G&W, thats a ***** match-up, I'm not a scrub thank you lol, I mean I did make a topic about being a scrub, but they told me as long as I goto tourneys and get to know people, I'm not scrub, which I do, so I'm not scrubby

Top Bottom