• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Importing Other Mods Into P:M (help?)

l33tsmasher

Smash Rookie
NNID
l33tsmasher
3DS FC
5198-3585-0744
ive been working on hacking brawl like adding characters, changing the formation of the roster, switching icons and ect. but it seems that the P:M files arent the standard files youd find like on brawl vault. i tried changing the character select screen but idk what to do, it freezes. it seems that the CSS file isnt in the usual place, neither is the SSS (stage select screen) file. ive also wanted to see if it was possible to have ALL the character appear on the CSS, whether or not they are finished.

if none of that is possible, im wondering what i can do to import the P:M physics (like snakes grenade blowing up faster and the melee air dodge) into another hack. ive imported the character files [from P:M] so the characters have the P:M move set (besides the couple that arent done). my CSS show all characters and SSS have the stages i want and work fine but what im trying to get at is how do i import the physics of P:M? i want the air dodge and the other things that made P:M so great combined with other custom content. so.... can i do it? and if so, how would i?

thanks for reading and for the help ;D

made the same post here: http://www.smashmods.com/forum/thread-5660.html

Top Bottom