• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important Zero Suit Samus Discovery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_the_sandman_

Smash Ace
Performing aerial bombing raids on the Marth forum
For the past year I've been seeing posts about Zero Suit Samus as well as Samus. And I have a conclusion to what is the deal with these two.

Before Sakurai changed the site, there were several new characters shown with info about them. Under Zero Suit Samus, he mentions that she isn't a pure character addition. He also has mentions several times that he is removing characters, mainly the clones.

So technically Zero Samus is the same as Samus. They're the same person but with completely different styles of fighting. So it isn't a new character, but it is a new addition overall.

In other words Samus and Zero Samus will be seperate characters.

Still think I'm wrong? Well listen to this. The Smash Ball has been announced. So if Samus were to turn into Zero Samus, she would need the Smash Ball. So what would be the point in making a new character when they can only be used from an item? Besides tournaments usually don't allow items, so players who use Zero Samus would be out of luck.

Its not as crazy as you may think. It IS possible for a game to have two of the same character, but with different fighting styles. Believe it or not, but when the game comes out you'll see that I'm right about this.

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
Before this topic is locked (more than likely), I must take the opportunity to remind you that according to Sakurai, under "certain conditions" will Samus take off her suit. Your whole theory goes straight out the window.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's what I do.

DNA13

Smash Apprentice
to the sandman: taht didnt make sencs at all, but i f i understand Kereokacolas interpretation, you need acutaly read what Sakurai said instead of making things up

slisenberg

Smash Cadet
Here's the biggest part : WE DO NOT KNOW WHEN SAMUS TAKES HER SUIT OFF. We saw a balst of blight and the suit be gone. Who knows if the two were related, what the light blast was, or that it was even a real move rather than some flashy animation? The thing you need to understand is that "under certain condtions" is the most that we know about this. Those conditions could be anything. What I forsee is a more complicated form of Zelda/Sheik. Instead of down-b, there will be a more complex procedure needed to get to Zamus. This might be her final smash. But don't make conclusions based on the possibility of it being a final smash; It goes no frther than speculation at this point, and final smash may have no relevance. Sakurai is not going through all that trouble, necessarily, for a final smash character. I'm sure he's giving it more thought.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Under Certain Conditions could mean anything, this is not a discovery is just another post asking about the same thing, We know nothing about Z. Samus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom