• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important Thread List ~ For Newcomers ~

Vyrulint24

Smash Rookie
so far from what i see the TL guide have that we dont, ( only other character ive mained and looked into recently) is meta game, match up list..... and im talking about them being detailed discussion threads not just a list of who link is bad against. but instead with stratagies and what to avoid when playing those characters. the maps that are best to counter pick on those certain foes. unfortunatly with all that stuff i wouldnt know where to begin (im new to competitive brawl >.>) but i can put in my opinion and or what i know from how much ive played link.

T

Teancum

Hello, everyone! I just joined the forum today. I am a pretty serious Link player looking for some good players. I can already beat all my friends. I hope to learn a lot while here!

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
This thread is no longer maintained by SuSa. He's gone. :<

If you talk to say, Buzz, you could maybe get a thread up similar to this one.

Top Bottom