• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imaging Programs on a Mac?

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I wasn't exactly sure on what to call this thread, so sorry if the title is misleading, but...

I've been spending a little while in the Poke Center of SWF lately, and I recently had this urge to take up Spriting. My problem, however, is that I have a Mac, and I don't know what programs run on a Mac that allow a format that would be a lot like the common Spriting mechanics that are used on PC; such as paint. I heard of using Imageshack, but I'm pretty sure my options would be heavily limited with that. So yeah...does anyone know of some? Any will do, although I'd prefer if it was either cheap or free. :\

Frames

DI
idk much about making sprites but adobe cs4 master collection pretty much has any photo/video/sound based program that you would ever need

Top Bottom