• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm ZIGZ

ZIGZ

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3308-4691-7868
Hi, I'm ZIGZ. I'm all new to smashboards so I've decided to make a thread to introduce myself and make some friends. I want to become a professional Smash player. At the moment I only play Melee because it's all I have access to, however, I don't have anyone to play with so I try my best to get as good as I can against CPUs. I joined the site because I heard about so many great things on it like guides from top players and other members of the community, and in my current situation regarding the game I think those things could help me a lot. I want to find a local tournament to go to and learn from some better players and possibly find somebody to play Smash with. As a member of the community you might know how strange competitive Smash seems to people who haven't heard of it before. That's something that makes it hard for me to get better, but anyways, I'm happy that I'm joining the site and I can't wait to see what happens in the future.​

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Welcome to the boards. You may want to check out the Regional Zones sub-forum to find events in your area.

Top Bottom