• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Im tired, frusrtated, and I have itunes- Please Help.

toon_marth

Smash Ace
Is there ANYTHING besides iTunes that I can use to sync music to my iPod? I'm using my laptop and unable to use my Desktop. The iTunes library I am "currently sync to" is on my desktop. I can't sync anything to my iPod using my laptop, unless I want to erase everything that is currently on it!

I am missing my Zune. With the Zune software you could copy things straight from your device to your library. You didn't have to "be currently synced" to ONE library! I give the iPod itself a 5/5, but the software? B-L-E-G-H-C-K. Any other software I can use? Preferably free.

HabiT

Smash Apprentice
I think you can choose to make the way you sync your music manual rather than automatic (so you can have music from more than 1 computer). Hope that helps.

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
I think you can choose to make the way you sync your music manual rather than automatic (so you can have music from more than 1 computer). Hope that helps.
Sorry to bump an old thread, but how do you do this? I have the same problem, and I'm sort of restricted to iTunes because my friend gave me a gift card.

toon_marth

Smash Ace
Sorry to bump an old thread, but how do you do this? I have the same problem, and I'm sort of restricted to iTunes because my friend gave me a gift card.
Connect your iPod and when iTunes finds it, click on tab on the left with your iPod's name on it. On the first page there are several boxes. One of them says "manage media manually" or something like that. Check it. Now, all you have to do to sync new stuff to your iPod is drag and drop the album you want to sync over to the device tab on the left that has your iPod's name on it. Thats it :)

Top Bottom