• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm Thinking about Mewtwo for a Secondary Main

(Samn)

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3153-5057-8213
:4mewtwo:I'm thinking about having Mewtwo be my Secondary Main, I use his N-air because its a great move, but does Mewtwo have any Confirmed Combos?:4mewtwo:

ShadowKing

Smash Ace
NNID
TheShadowKing24
3DS FC
4785-7167-2769
Due to having pretty much no ending lag he has many great combos like Nair-dtilt-fair

BarSoapSoup

Smash Journeyman
He has a variety of short true combos as well as high-damage strings if you manage them well. Definitely worth taking Mewtwo for a spin.

Metalex

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mettalex
3DS FC
2509-3509-1078
(Samn) (Samn) You should definitely try to pick Mewtwo up as he's really interesting to play!

If you want to see the combos Mewtwo can do take a look at the combo compendium thread where there's a list of most of the true combos, including Nair

http://smashboards.com/threads/hut-of-the-move-tutors-mewtwos-combo-compendium.413911/

(Also next time you have a short question such as this use the Questions & Answers thread in the sticky thread section, since if everyone made topics like this the board would get flooded with new threads very fast)

Last edited:

(Samn)

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3153-5057-8213
Thanks for the help, and okay I'll remember that for next time

Sonicninja115

Experiment. Innovate. Improve.
Thanks for the help, and okay I'll remember that for next time
Check out my youtube for some visual representations of his combos. I don't have too many, but I have Nair KB stuff and multiple combos.

Also, I have a Nair KB thread that you might want to look into, and please check out the guide. Best of luck!

(Samn)

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3153-5057-8213
Check out my youtube for some visual representations of his combos. I don't have too many, but I have Nair KB stuff and multiple combos.

Also, I have a Nair KB thread that you might want to look into, and please check out the guide. Best of luck!
Okay Will Do

Quantumpen

Smash Apprentice
Mewtwo is an incredibly fun character to play, with a lot of good combos from d-tilt/nair/u-tilt, a great grab game, amazing mobility/recovery, a lot of tools (a reflector, stun, and projectile), and just general space control/speed/presence.

However the main reason to pick up Mewtwo is that he's just the coolest character in the game. All of his animations/moves exude style.

(Samn)

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3153-5057-8213
Mewtwo is an incredibly fun character to play, with a lot of good combos from d-tilt/nair/u-tilt, a great grab game, amazing mobility/recovery, a lot of tools (a reflector, stun, and projectile), and just general space control/speed/presence.

However the main reason to pick up Mewtwo is that he's just the coolest character in the game. All of his animations/moves exude style.
Thats True

Top Bottom