• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm not quite sure if this is the proper place for this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
But, I'll hope it is and post this.

Hi, Ganon board people. I don't really come around these parts much, mostly because I feel as though none of my knowledge of Ganon could advance his metagame, therefore posting regularly would be of little use. But, I was wondering if I could find anyone on these boards who'd oblige me to some Ganondorf matches?

I myself have used Ganondorf for a while now. I only started seriously maining him in October. Needless to say, my love of him has grown and grown and I'm a stoic user of him, to the point where I refuse to CP against even Sheik, ICs or Olimar, regardless of what's on the line. That aside, I've hung around AiB and honed my skills to what I'm hoping is more than just a dull edge.

I feel as though I'm not playing the best the Smash world has to offer. To be perfectly honest, I win far more than I feel my skill level justifies. This is where you guys come in. If anyone here would indeed be willing to play me, I'd love to. To finally either validate or invalidate the praise I've received on AiB.

I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place for this, but I can't imagine it being so. As a side note, I'll hopefully become more active here, as the AiB Ganon boards are populated by very few knowledgeable users, though they are still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom