• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm new

TheRealCat

Smash Rookie
Can anyone post any guides or help with the mechanics of the game? I just started getting into brawl. Thanks for the help!

Kati

Smash Lord
Is brawl your first smash game? if you really are just getting into it for the first time, I wouldn't think that you need a guide to help enjoy it, as brawl isn't known to have a technical learning curve for beginners or even intermediates.

Mizuxe

Smash Cadet
Start off playing probably classic 1P mode on easy or very easy just to get the feel of the game. Then move onto medium. Once you have the hang of everything and know some moves, try to beat up some AI in the 2P VS mode. work your way up with AI levels until you get a comfortable spot. Then you should be able to just keep practicing with different characters until you get better.

Hope this helps a bit!

Top Bottom