• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm new to this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazi1256

Smash Rookie
I'm new to the Smash board forums, Im a pretty good Sonic user. I also see that everyone here is pretty enthusiastic a bout Super Smash Bros in general!

I'm not really good with introductions... :l

I'm willing to exchange Friend codes with anyone that wants to play against me!XD

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
What's up, welcome to the boards :bee:

We don't allow these kinds of threads in the main sections of the boards, but you are definitely free to introduce yourself in the Meet and Greet section of the information center.

You will be able to meet other mains, as well as discuss anything relating to Sonic in the Brawl - Sonic section.

You will also be able to find friendly matches in the Brawl Wifi finder, as well as the Smashboards Arena.

I see you have already found out how to add your friend code to your post bit, good stuff.
Welcome :088:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom