• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm new to the website...

Status
Not open for further replies.

smash_pro

Smash Rookie
I am new to this website I just signed up about 5 minutes ago. I think I am pretty good at this game and was wondering if people can beat 2 level 9 computers by there self? The reason I am asking this question is because I can do that and was wondering how good I am compared to other people.

Thanks

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Anyone who's bored enough can beat three LV9 computers on a team, friendly fire off, without taking any damage.

Welcome to Smashboards.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Don't make fun of the guy... That's not very nice lol. Well welcome to smashboards and if you wanna see how good you are in comparison to some of these guys here just go to a tourney.

takieddine

Smash Master
if you can beat them just overpowering them with techskill then kudos.

Otherwise anyone can exploit the dumbness of their AI and with blindfolded.

welcome so SWF :)

smash_pro

Smash Rookie
And I have another question. I can't find any tournaments around where I live. I live in west virginia. If anyone know of any I would be appreciate the help

thanks

smash_pro

Smash Rookie
WOW.. Everyone here seems really nice. There have been a lot of quick and helpful replies that have made it easier to find my way around the site. Thank you to all who helped.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
No problem. If you have any more questions about anything Smash related, you might wanna' try posting in the approriate Smash category (Smash Brawl, Video Discussion, Melee Discussion, etc.).

That way you won't have to worry about moderators closing your thread down before you can get answers. Welcome to Smashboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom