• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm new here

Kreuniclus

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kreuniclus
3DS FC
3737-9510-1473
I just joined. I always enjoy thinking of ideas making movesets and posting them to see what others think of them. I've always posted on Miiverse and in a group on Facebook, but i tend to get ignored a lot. When i do somewhat have an audience, they all say that my ideas are good, but i don't know if they're just saying that or not. I want my ideas to get more attention, and i always hear about this place a lot, so i figured i'd post them here and see what happens.

Do you have certain areas for certain posts here? If so, what area would it be a good idea to post ideas and movesets in?

One other thing i gotta ask about, does everything i post have to be related to Smash Bros.? For example, if i wanted to post my ideas for, let's say, a new Ice Climber game, could i post that here? What about if it was an idea for a Nintendo franchise that isn't heavily represented in Smash Bros.?

I do play SSBB a lot. If i were gonna give myself a score out of 10 (10 being the best in the world), it'd be around 9.4. I main over half the roster, but the main few i main are Mr. G&W, Ice Climbers, Bowser, Olimar and Mario. I really hope for a rhythm based character as i love rhythm games, and i think Tempo from HarmoKnight would be a perfect fit, though i'd really be happy with anyone. Maybe Sebastian Tute? Someone from Rhythm Heaven? I don't play the other two much, but i do main Mewtwo in Melee, and i do want him back.

Last edited:

Kreuniclus

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kreuniclus
3DS FC
3737-9510-1473
Isn't there a 'Delete Comment' button here?

Last edited:
Top Bottom