• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm new here. Hi!

Travis Estill

Smash Rookie
Hiya!

So yeah I'm new to the boards, but I've been playing smash for over a decade. It's my all-time favorite fighter.
I'm "Fizx" in the dolphin IRC, and I have played a few cash tourneys, but nothing big

I am a N64 and Melee Player. Not a huge fan of brawl, but Project M is cool.
I mainly play Marth and Peach, but I also play Falco, Jigglypuff, Samus, Mewtwo, and Bowser.
I'm from Oregon :D

Look forward to some matches, tourneys and other awesomeness!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hey Travis, welcome to Smashboards :)

Quite the interesting cast of characters you have there. The ones who have in common is Marth (in Melee), Falco (Brawl mainly, used in Melee too) and Bowser (use Bowser in every game for fun).

Excited for Smash 4?

Travis Estill

Smash Rookie
Hey Travis, welcome to Smashboards :)

Quite the interesting cast of characters you have there. The ones who have in common is Marth (in Melee), Falco (Brawl mainly, used in Melee too) and Bowser (use Bowser in every game for fun).

Excited for Smash 4?

Ish... I will likely be getting the 3ds version.

Top Bottom