• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

im med

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zionaze

Smash Ace
cuz i got shrekd by a diddy and he taunted everytim i was knocked back far enough.
diddy y u do dis

aye no srsly how do i deal with diddy he's basically a walking taunt with that grab>uair voodoo

Last edited:

BltzZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BltzZ7
cuz i got shrekd by a diddy and he taunted everytim i was knocked back far enough.
diddy y u do dis

aye no srsly how do i deal with diddy he's basically a walking taunt with that grab>uair voodoo
I watched this the other day played 3 diddys between them and havent lost. Just play smart DI behind diddy he Upair cannot connect http://youtu.be/2IrPc9N1qIs

NotAnAdmin

Smash Journeyman
Falco seems to be a heavy baiting character on this MU.
Let the Diddy initiate the approach you have faster long range options, try your hardest not to get hit with the bananas or leave yourself open for the grab.
Also, you can reflect the peel on the ground, if the Diddy walks over it, he will trip or you can pick it up and make an offensive push.

GreatDave

Smash Cadet
NNID
GreatDave81
Good Diddy players are really really tough to manage. They drive me crazy!
Use the blaster and the reflector, count on Falco's better ability at distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom