• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm looking for Tennessee Tournaments

ssssupermario92

Smash Cadet
I'm a smasher who is trying to find any SSBM tournaments that are in the state of TN,I'm a good smasher my character is either Mario,Dr.Mario,Luigi,Kirby,or Yoshi

mslano

Smash Journeyman
As far as I know, there have not been any decent tournaments in Tennessee in the past year, so it is likely that you won't find many more in the future. Since you're in Tennessee, you should know that I go to school at Vanderbilt Universit, in Nashville. If you'd ever like to visit me there for some casual play, just let me know.

Aurafox

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraPuffs
3DS FC
2466-1511-0624
Yeah, it kinda sucks having no TN tournaments. However, if you'll view www.mlgpro.com, guess what? Major League Gaming is having their Nationwide tourney, and one of their stops happens to be Nashville sometime in late August. :) The smashing activity in TN is kinda low (holy crap, other TN smashers?) but there is some still. ^^

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
well i have a whole crew of peeps that play smash hardcore. we are all really good. if anyone wants to play with us we would gladly have you to play with us. we have played in tourneys all over the US. I like to think we are pretty good.

Aurafox

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraPuffs
3DS FC
2466-1511-0624
well i have a whole crew of peeps that play smash hardcore. we are all really good. if anyone wants to play with us we would gladly have you to play with us. we have played in tourneys all over the US. I like to think we are pretty good.
Try telling us where you live. =3 If yer in east-ish Tennessee (Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga), perhaps we'll talk and such. Where you at?

Aurafox

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraPuffs
3DS FC
2466-1511-0624
I'm in Chattanooga, only an hour and 30 away from Nashville. If you ever feel like playin' me for best in TN, feel free. Been the best player in state for nearly 2 years now, so heck, if you wanna play, maybe we can work somethin' out.

If you ever use instant messager, you can IM me (in my profile) if you wanna talk. I'd prefer it this way, because I'm tired of driving to Nashville to play complete scrubs. *has done it several times, and wasted quite a bit of gas money in doing so* But hey, if you and your boys want to smash, maybe we can. We'll see.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
i know where Lavergne is my mom lives in Smyrna so i know how to get there maybe we could play sometime.

and Aurafox id love to meet you half way and maybe play sometime. I have a Bro that lives in Manchester. Maybe we could meet there and i bring a GCN and we play there.

Aurafox

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraPuffs
3DS FC
2466-1511-0624
I'd be up for that, sure. Been workin' a lot, so maybe we could arrange a weekend to do it sometime. (as long as it's not the weekend of July 30-31st; very busy that weekend) I could probably arrange any other weekend to travel up there (even this weekend if you wanna do it soon) and play you at your bro's place. My e-mail and IM address are in my profile if you come up with a time and address etc, or you can simply PM the info when you got it.

I wanna see how you and your crew of peeps who travel around the US in tourneys fair against the best playa' in TN. :cool: Any weekend (except that one weekend) is fine by me. ;)

ssssupermario92

Smash Cadet
I don't travel to any SSBM tournaments around the Us.I don't have a crew of mine ,I'm just a smasher with out a team.I'm a 13 years old .we can try and smash anytime soon

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
ok aurafow how about this weekend. im off on sunday and me and my friend are gonna come down to manchester to play. that if you are availble. it would be cool to play smash with someone other than the crew. hit me back.

Aurafox

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraPuffs
3DS FC
2466-1511-0624
Sunday looks fine to me. The earliest I can leave here is right after noon, so the earliest I can be up in Manchester is about 1:00, since it's just an hour drive. I can stay for however long you guys are up for as well.

All I need now is your bro's address, and possibly a contact # I can call in case something comes up, and to know what time you guys will be getting there. (if you'll be there before 1:00, then I'll just show up then I guess) And I think that'll pretty much do it. Just PM or mail or however the address and info to me.

That, and if you wanna, go ahead and mention your name / age, just for the sake of if I have to call, I know who to ask for other than "KOKingpin". (or if you like being called that, so be it.)

I mostly just go by Aura, and I'm 18, btw. Kinda short though. :037:

And that's that. If things go well, I'll see you guys Sunday. :) I hope to see some A-game there.

Aurafox

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraPuffs
3DS FC
2466-1511-0624
*edit* Sorry man, but I haven't gotten any information on the address or anything yet, and I won't be able to check the internet for a few days after I log off tonight (cause my net at home is down, I'm at a friends currently) so if you post between now and morning, I won't be able to see it. :ohwell: Which in short means that I don't have any more time left to find out where to drive to, so I can't come up. :(

Hopefully we can schedule another weekend to do so. Next Saturday and Sunday I won't have a car, the Saturday and Sunday after (30-31st) I'll be busy, but perhaps after those weekends we can find a way to get together and smash or somethin'. Later yo.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
hey man its ok. we did kinda have short notice on playing. well anyway im off next saturday. if u wanna play then that would be awesome i have no plans right now. hopefully u get this before like 2 days before saturday. anyway i cant wait.

industry

Smash Cadet
Inevitable 2008: DamageControl- Memphis,Tennessee - MAY 31, 2008

Inevitable 2008: DamageControl

3 month countdown begins and all roads lead to MEMPHIS.
MAY 31, 2008
Memphis,TN.
Holiday Inn at Mount Moriah
2490 Mount Moriah Rd, Memphis, TN

Website will go live March 7, 2008

With full list of Details and Registration.

Money is on the line once again in Memphis...

Video's will be released after FRXI.

YouTube: Mind4Media
__________________________________________________ _______
Confirmed Titles:

Call of Duty4: Team Play 4v4

Madden '08

Newest TEKKEN

Guilty Gear AC plus:

NBA Live 2008
or
NBA 2K8

Smash bros. Brawl

Virtua Fighter 5

We want your input on another title to make this the the hype what will it be? just reply!!

Mor info to come real soon!!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Inevitable 2008: DamageControl- Memphis,Tennessee - MAY 31, 2008

Inevitable 2008: DamageControl

3 month countdown begins and all roads lead to MEMPHIS.
MAY 31, 2008
Memphis,TN.
Holiday Inn at Mount Moriah
2490 Mount Moriah Rd, Memphis, TN

Website will go live March 7, 2008

With full list of Details and Registration.

Money is on the line once again in Memphis...

Video's will be released after FRXI.

YouTube: Mind4Media
__________________________________________________ _______
Confirmed Titles:

Call of Duty4: Team Play 4v4

Madden '08

Newest TEKKEN

Guilty Gear AC plus:

NBA Live 2008
or
NBA 2K8

Smash bros. Brawl

Virtua Fighter 5

We want your input on another title to make this the the hype what will it be? just reply!!

Mor info to come real soon!!
you should make a new thread for this tournament, that way more people will notice it

Aurafox

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraPuffs
3DS FC
2466-1511-0624
I mostly just go by Aura, and I'm 18, btw.
didn't notice it was a fossil thread till I looked through it a bit and saw that post from me back when I was 18, freaking lol

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
Sadly the only tournaments in TN are usually in Memphis, 5 hours away from me or something like that. Needs moar Nashville or Chattanooga

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Let's do the time warp AGAAAAIIIIINNN!
It's just a jump to the left...
AND THEN A STEP TO RI-RI-RI-IIIIGHT.
Put your hands on your hips...
AND MOVE YOUR KNEES IN TIME!
BUT IT'S THE PELVIC THRUST... THAT REALLY DRIVES YOU INSA-A-A-ANE.
LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAAAAAAIIIIINN!!!!

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
Kingpin dude I blame you and your loud pokemon talk-abouting for making me lose my match against Trung at Kumite

We REALLY need some melee tournaments in nashville or something though for reals

Top Bottom