• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm looking for people to play smash with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlucardVenom

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4227-2831-9920
I've been playing Sm4sh 3DS for a little while now (I think, I lost count Embarrass), I'm in need of a sparring partner or two. Primarily to get out of this low-intermediate rut I'm currently in. :mad: I'm on the lookout for somebody who may be willing to play some matches and even offer tips and/or advice. I know this might come off as desperate; believe me, I've seen some of those comments and threads too. That's the last thing I want to come off as. I don't think I'm asking for too much, just something of a helping hand for a player who wants to improve.

To anyone who is even remotely interested, send me a message or reply to this thread to receive my friend code. Again, I'm playing the 3DS version, partially because I can't afford a Wii U right now. :c

MockRock

Smash Apprentice
This isn't the right section of Smashboards, dude, and I'm quite sure a moderator is going to move or lock this. In addition, please don't use such a dramatic title to say "anyone want to play Smash?" It's really misleading.

AlucardVenom

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4227-2831-9920
MockRock MockRock : Hindsight's 20/20 :facepalm:, I do apologize for making the title overly dramatic. So, I changed it to make it more appropriate.

MarMarTheGreat MarMarTheGreat : I would normally go to Anther's Ladder to play ppl. Sadly, it's pretty much empty (for 3DS, anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom