• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm looking for Ike's Japanese voice pack

Burnsy

Smash Lord
The Project M 2.6 codeset has not been prepared to use sound effects off the SD. In fact, the hack allowing you to do so was literally just released, so you'll need to know how to add codes first. Until this point, people have been using sound effects by making a hacked ISO and playing that off their USB.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Well you have to make a new folder in your pf folder called "sfx" put your sound effects in there. I'm not positive about this but I believe the only format that works is bnk. So any sound effects you get have to be converted. For any of this to work however, you have to add the code to your RSBE01.gct via gtc edit. If you find any good bnk files please tell me because most of the sawd files I'm getting are glitching and are in crap quality.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Yes, but a lot of people don't have riivolution, so being able to replace sfx without modding your wii is big news. Hopefully we will be seeing a rise in the quantity and quality of sfx

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Please post stuff like this in the Workshop areas, not general P:M discussion.

Thanks. <3

Doq

Smash Lord
RSBE01.gct (37 KB) 2.6 GCT with the code you want already put in. You know where this goes.
11.bnk (808 KB) Japanese Ike .bnk***
39.bnk (856 KB) Japanese MK .bnk***
*** DO NOT RENAME THESE FILES! THEY WILL NOT WORK IF YOU DO! Put them in Z:\private\wii\app\rsbe\pf\sfx\

poklin

Smash Apprentice
i'm also having another problem i just trying playin with mks voice and it didn't work but my other voices do(from the other thread) i'm not sure whats up...

Edit: i think i found out why i'm pretty sure the files are backwards i have 39 in my folder which says it is mk but my ike has jp voice and mk doesn't.

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
RSBE01.gct (37 KB) 2.6 GCT with the code you want already put in. You know where this goes.
*** DO NOT RENAME THESE FILES! THEY WILL NOT WORK IF YOU DO! Put them in Z:\private\wii\app\rsbe\pf\sfx\
The 11.bnk (Ike) one didn't work for me, are you sure it works?

Doq

Smash Lord
It works for me, I just checked five seconds ago. There was an update to MEGA rendering some of my files undownloadable for a couple days. It will work now or I swear to god I'm never making custom content for Project M again.

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
It works for me, I just checked five seconds ago. There was an update to MEGA rendering some of my files undownloadable for a couple days. It will work now or I swear to god I'm never making custom content for Project M again.
Hmm, well I'll try downloading it again. I put the 11.bnk in my SFX folder, so I know what I was doing. But I didn't download your RSBE01.gct because I have the one I got from the Melee SFX thread and I assumed it would work. Maybe unless your RSBE01.gct has a code that's necessary for the Ike SFX that the Melee SFX thread's one doesn't? I wouldn't think so...

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
It doesn't. All it is is 2.6 codeset with RSBE required code. (for use of the .bnk files)
Well, I'm not sure why it didn't work then. ._.

I swear I was taken to a Brawl vault when I clicked your link though...I clicked it again and it didn't. I'm redownloading it now anyways and gonna try it again. xP

Edit: oh, no. That was a link farther up that I clicked.

_Liquid_

Smash Cadet
This worked perfectly for me. Downloaded all 3 files without a problem, replaced my .gct, put the .bnk's into where you described and it worked.

Top Bottom