• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

im having WMM problems

Boot Bunny1

Smash Cadet
ok, whenever i open up "windows movie maker" it comes up, then i drag a clip over to the white section, just like the guide says, and it comes up, BUT THEN!!!!!!!!!!! whenever i drag it over to the time line the entire window goes away. what am i doing wrong????:cry:

JIMBOOOO

Smash Cadet
I have the same problem. I'm guessing it's a virus. Because I put the clip in the timeline window and when i edit it, it automatically exits out the window without saving. I'm having the same problem, so if anyone can help, it's be awesome.

Boot Bunny1

Smash Cadet
i looked at it a little more carefully and figured out that it says something about the audio is only there for 30 days and those 30 days are now over, or something.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boot Bunny1

Smash Cadet
Ok, ok, i got it now (no, i have not figured out what to do) this is exactly what the pop-up says:

"the 3ivx audio decoder evaluation period is only valid for 30 days.

the period has now expired, sorry"

what does that mean?!?!?!?!?!? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

Boot Bunny1

Smash Cadet
actually i already fixed it weeks ago, all you have to do is go to help > options > compatibility and turn off everything thats not version 2.1.

digitalmaster287

Smash Journeyman
^^ How do you get Movie Maker 2.1? I have SP2, but i uninstalled 2.1 b4 when I thought that it was the problem. Is there a way to get it back?

Top Bottom