• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm flippy

Flippy Flippersen

Smash Journeyman
So I made my first post (finally) and decided it was time to introduce myself as well.
I'm Flippy, I'm 21 years old I'm from the Netherlands I started playing melee/pm in Januari after an mmo me and my friend played had a pretty awful update and we wanted something new to play. I had to think about what to main a long time and finally decided this Friday I'll be a fox main. (wow flippy you're the first fox ever) In pm picking my main went a lot faster and I went with Charizard. I would have also started brawl or 64 but 64 has no events. Brawl seemed really boring so I decided against it. I'll try it at a tourney in the holidays but so far it seems not my thing.

At the moment I play mostly online against a friend and just go to tourneys. I live "near" amsterdam so I went to play outside of a tourney as well and I do want to do it more but my scedule didn't let me the last few days.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
So I made my first post (finally) and decided it was time to introduce myself as well.
I'm Flippy, I'm 21 years old I'm from the Netherlands I started playing melee/pm in Januari after an mmo me and my friend played had a pretty awful update and we wanted something new to play. I had to think about what to main a long time and finally decided this Friday I'll be a fox main. (wow flippy you're the first fox ever) In pm picking my main went a lot faster and I went with Charizard. I would have also started brawl or 64 but 64 has no events. Brawl seemed really boring so I decided against it. I'll try it at a tourney in the holidays but so far it seems not my thing.

At the moment I play mostly online against a friend and just go to tourneys. I live "near" amsterdam so I went to play outside of a tourney as well and I do want to do it more but my scedule didn't let me the last few days.
Nice to see you around the boards, Flippy!

64 is like Smash's neglected child. Due to Melee's existence and just being a newer game than the N64 iteration, that's no surprise. There are people who still seriously play the game though. As for Brawl, the game gets a lot of crap for being sluggish, the downgrade in mobility, lack of combos - rewarding defensive play, and I could keep going on, but to each his own. The scene for Brawl is dying all around, especially with the revival of Melee, PM's increasing popularity, and since Smash 4 is on the way.

Anyways, welcome again!

Top Bottom