• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Im bored so...

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
I would like to make your combo video.
move this if its the wrong forum plz?

Anyways, to start off, i need to start working on my video editing skills, since i barely have any - I thought, what way can i do that, so i decided to try and give out this service. Quick note though, if youre looking for Izaw/GSM type editing, try somewhere else.

Quick Sample of my editing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_LL8hBOC0Y

I've learned a few effects since then, so ^ is outdated.

Quick Notes -
1.No wifi (UNLESS its a compilation of funny/random moments)
2. No captain Falcon combo videos (too many already, especially with all the guys who dont even main falcon)
3. If you have music in mind, send me download links - Otherwise if you dont specify music, ill just wing it and try and match something to the character
4.I'll record your replays
5. I will be using texture hacks - Only stage textures (recolors and background changes), character hacks are annoying and distracting as ****, PLEASE specify if you dont want the stage hacks.
6.It will take at least 1-3 weeks to get everything done and done - dont whine plz - ASA i finish, ill upload a low quality version to youtube as unlisted and send it to you - That way you can preview it and we can fix it up as we go along until you like it.

On a side note, i WILL be watching the replays you send. If its all bullcrap replays of your opponent rolling into your Fsmash then, nope, i will flat out tell you that i wont make it.

well, thats it for an intro i guess, i hope someone helps me help them help me :)

IF YOU WOULD LIKE FOR ME TO MAKE YOUR CV, PLEASE DONT POST IN THIS THREAD, SEND ME A VM INSTEAD. THANK YOU :3

BUDAMAN

Smash Rookie
my group is interested! we have recorded vids w the unlimited recording hack but no capture cards what can we do to get the vids to u?

Yung Mei

my group is interested! we have recorded vids w the unlimited recording hack but no capture cards what can we do to get the vids to u?
go into your SD Card, and find the "rp" folder, it should be in the RSBE FOlder, deep inside the Private folder.

Before you do this, find the replays you want to use, then keep them on the SD card, copy those you dont want to use to your wii or delete them or something

When youre done picking your replays, copy the rp folder to your computer and make a rar/zip of it, and send it to me via Mediafire.

Make sure to read the bold part in the OP

BUDAMAN

Smash Rookie
ok thx ill look for our best vids and send them too you soon, thank you for being bored and posting, none of us knew how to make combo vids and wanted to make one haha

BUDAMAN

Smash Rookie
having a hard time finding videos with combo quality, workin on making one long replay of each of us doin our best against eachother, sorry for the hold up should have it by this weekend

Yung Mei

Aw ****.

F***.

Calvo has indirectly trolled me once again. I thought we had love? </3
</3
having a hard time finding videos with combo quality, workin on making one long replay of each of us doin our best against eachother, sorry for the hold up should have it by this weekend
take as long as you need man

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
maybe... always wanted a combo video, tho I was too lazy to do it myself.

Might need 2-3 weeks tho to collect save data since I don't have much material for a combo vid. Thats if I go through with this or not. tho.

Top Bottom