• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm backk!!!

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
I dont know if someone remembers me (thino did), but i'm back to Smash seeing the proximity of brawl and i want to play 64 :p

Hi all again!

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
There's not really any need for these threads >.>;

The only reason I let Epid0n's stay open is because he had questions to ask, too.

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
Well i had some questions... but forgot to put them:

Is there any chat where i can contact people for p2p matchs?
Have this changed a lot recently?

And that's all u^^. Mos important the first

cam`

Smash Apprentice
There's not really any need for these threads >.>;

The only reason I let Epid0n's stay open is because he had questions to ask, too.
why do you mod this board so anally? you can often count new threads per week on one hand, this one in particular is hardly going to mar your pristine board. it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to encourage community.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
why do you mod this board so anally? you can often count new threads per week on one hand, this one in particular is hardly going to mar your pristine board. it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to encourage community.
He's a mod and he can do what he wants. If he feels a thread is un needed then he can say bye bye to it.

cam`

Smash Apprentice
if you think that's an appropriate response to a question, by all means go for it!

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
So your question was "Why do you moderate these boards so anally?"?

If you have something to say about the way I moderate, send me a PM.

Jammer

Smash Lord
moderate more liek radical

(it's a political joke)
I'd have to disagree. The moderators on this board are much more conservative than liberal.

Or it least they come across that way.

Sorry, I don't know why I disagreed with your joke. It was a joke, after all.

Top Bottom