• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm a bit confused

ethadream

Smash Rookie
Hey Brawlers! I'm pretty new here, but I'm in no way shape or form a noob. :p

But yeah, I do have a pretty nooby question.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bL8b919vv4I Ike vs. Marth
What the HECK happend at 3:10?!?!
Bah, that Marth was pretty good.

So, I was also thinking: From that video, albeit a small stage, Ike should approach more, but with spaced aerials or Quick Draw. What are some good mind games for Ike? He has extreme - because he needs it - potential for mind games. Also, how does his counter differ from Marth's?

Until then,

Betaz

Smash Ace
oh heheh THAT.... that only happens on that stage I believe...or on stages where the ends are slanted downwards (maybe pictochat :/)

some mindgames can be a b-reversed QD (I love to those XD) or watching thier rolls predicting them and placing a f-smash there...Ike's counter differs than marth's in a number of ways...first off it the actual "counter" frames don't start until after the "ting" , second the "counter" frames don't last as long as Marth's, and lastly Ike's Counter does the same amount of damage and knockback as the move used on him * 1.2 more

Top Bottom