• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'll be in Osaka for 5 months. LOOKING FOR SMASHERS!

Quil

Smash Apprentice
As of now I'm in Osaka, in Sennan. Kumatori-cho. I've been asking if people play smash in my school and most do, but aren't as willing to actually play. I'm going to an arcade to hope for more luck there. Other than that, any suggestions? More importantly, if there are any Smashers nearby that frequent the smashboards, please contact me! It's been a while since I smashed and I'm going insane.

Email me at quily2002@aol.com and post on this thread.
Thanks!

Frothylark

Smash Cadet
I'm in Suita, Osaka. I don't have a cube/wii, controllers, or a copy of Smash. But I want to play. I'm here for another 10 months.

Quil

Smash Apprentice
Hm, we're pretty much on opposite ends of Osaka. Still not that far though. I don't have anything but a controller as of now. But in a month or two I'll have a wii and Melee. You may need to supply a controller, possibly.

Frothylark

Smash Cadet
lol in a month or two brawl will be coming out. I'll still need a controller though. Wavebirds are rare and they're like 4000 yen at yodobashi :eek:

I.T.P

Smash Ace
if this is still relevant, i will also be coming to osaka in december, if you have a wii and smash by then, i'd be glad to play melee with you guys (i'm bringing my controller BTW)

Top Bottom