• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ikuto64's Intro And Pack!

Ikuto64

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm Ikuto some of you might know me cuz of the fact I'm mainly on The Brawl Vault. I recently signed up here. Anyway I also before said i would be making a HUGE Pack. The thread died and i was going to make another one, but decided to do that here. So here is what the Pack will contain.
-Chars with Psa's(Most of them)
-Stages with expansion pack.(A bunch of stages i like.)
-New THP'S(Replacing the simple ones like sonic joins Brawl also New Intro!)
-And for others New CSS, SSS, Menu, Title scrren, CSP'S, Music, SFX,Char SFX Char Icons.

Well i will post progress on the pack. If anyone wants to help plz tell me:bee: So i hope you enjoy!

*This Pack will be great for beginners to Brawl hacking and a good pack to KEEP and/or make edits to or just to start of With!*

Video

Smash Rookie
From the sound of it you're just going to be taking a bunch of work that other people did, compiling it, and taking credit.
Don't they have a word for that?
Oh yeah, plagiarism.
Even if you plan on giving credit to the original hackers, some specifically request that you don't reuse their work for other hacks (I'm assuming this counts), so be careful.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
It's not plagiarism if he's just redistributing it and making a pack for people who are completely clueless about Brawl Hacking. I know that I downloaded a similar pack when I was starting out just so I could get things working. As long as it doesn't have stuff that will freeze the game in it, I see no problem with him doing this.

Ikuto64

Smash Rookie
i know he got permission for use mine hacks and if uploaded to BV he can just add me as colab. :D
Yes about that i got permission for Goku ver 1.5 I was wonder if i can use any upcoming and already out hacks.

Ikuto64

Smash Rookie
CSS Done havent tested it though. Working on csp's for it now.

Ikuto64

Smash Rookie
Csp 20% done! Will work A lot 2morrow Friday mabe Saturday and Little chance Sunday!

:phone:

I'd always considered doing this, but I use Riivolution and occasionally it freezes, seemingly at random. I have a theory that it from loading too much data at once. Usually, custom models/stages are involved.

Top Bottom