• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike's Taunts

Lone Spectator

Smash Apprentice
I just want to confirm Ike's taunts in game. Frm what i've seen they are:

- Stabs his sword to the ground and crosses his arms.
- Puts his sword over his shoulder.
- Does that battle pose from the commercial.

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
well if that thing he does to yoshi in the commercial is one of his taunts, than that's my fav. looks super cool and threatening. oh my bad, that's what fire wulf said... nvm...
in that case
*sticks sword in ground and crosses arms*
"meh!"
lol he should say "meh!" but he probably either grunts or says nothing in that pose.

Althalus89

Smash Cadet
Well as far as I've seen only one taunt has been showed and that's the one where he throws down hissword in the ground and stanfds AWESOMLY COOL and his cape is lifted up by the pressure of him throwing the sword so **** hard :p

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
Well as far as I've seen only one taunt has been showed and that's the one where he throws down hissword in the ground and stanfds AWESOMLY COOL and his cape is lifted up by the pressure of him throwing the sword so **** hard :p
thanks for reviving and old topic and stating what everyone else already said.

Top Bottom