• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Vs. Yoshi(mitsu), the matchup discussion.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Hey there fellas, just letting you know that the official Ike boards' matchup guide has finally gotten to our 21st character better known as Yoshi. If you feel like helping out our cause and making sure that we're doing it right, please come visit the thread to either state facts, correct misinterpretations, etc.

Here's the link, again, please either state anything that we would want to put in our guide, like ATs, techs, or anything that Yoshi might specifically have on Ike and vice-versa, it is deeply appreciated.

And for personal knowledge (that will also assist the guide credibility), tell us what stages Yoshi does poorly on, maybe even stages that Yoshi would unlikely want to face Ike on.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=192160

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Eh, I was trying to make sure that I didn't leave out any important facts that are necessary to make a matchup.

Also duplicate threads are FTL.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
*Cough* Doublepost *cough*.

No, I'm not spamming your boards just to get more post count, what I am doing is informnig you that our matchup guide manager (YagamiLight) Finished the write-up for your guys' main character, check it out!

Top Bottom