• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Playing Critique & Tips Thread

P-Wubbs

Smash Apprentice
A lot of the posts that I have seen recently are people who want their Ike critiqued by others or want feedback on how they are playing. This is why I am creating this thread to try and consolidate everyone into one thread instead of having a whole bunch of seperate "please rate me" threads. Essentially, I am taking the idea from the artwork forum, but it should work the same.

I do not, nor do I plan on posting videos of myself playing Ike, but I encourage those who really want to critique one another to post here. This way, the forum will be left for more relevant topics about strategies, character tips, and other useful information.

I am sure, given the history that I have seen with people giving feedback on the seperate posts, that there will be enough people to give you a fair critique. If you post here, please be sure to comment on others' as well.

With that, begin posting your videos.

Top Bottom