• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike > Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

iron blade

Smash Ace
ike looks good, but he will have to be very good to compete with the hero of time. strength alone doesn't guarantee a win. i'm going to use both, but i will be preferential to link because this is his third smash appearance, and is a reliable veteran and a well rounded character.

W.Jr

Smash Lord
From what i seen link is looking sick. His range has increaced and his weapon like and are even gayer, though ike is like good too.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
ike looks good, but he will have to be very good to compete with the hero of time. strength alone doesn't guarantee a win. i'm going to use both, but i will be preferential to link because this is his third smash appearance, and is a reliable veteran and a well rounded character.
TP Link isnt the hero of time. Thats MM and OoT Link.

I think Pit is an even match for link. It'll be a cool fight.

Link would own Ike untill Ike got the smash ball (would take like one hit lol.)

iron blade

Smash Ace
TP Link isnt the hero of time. Thats MM and OoT Link.

I think Pit is an even match for link. It'll be a cool fight.

Link would own Ike untill Ike got the smash ball (would take like one hit lol.)
1. i meant link in general.

2. that would be a cool fight.

3. lol yea ike taps the smash ball and he gets it.

True Fool

Smash Ace
As far as the characters themselves are concerned, I like Ike better. To play as, I'll probably like picking them both, though right now Link is the clear winner when it comes to being a good, usable character.

Zeta_Stryker

Smash Rookie
Sorry if you "hate" Ike. But for me, he has more flashier moves than Link. And his Great Aether is the top of my fav F.S attack list, 2nd being Link's Triforce Slash and then Mario's Mario Finale.

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
I like Ike as a character more but in a fight it would seem that Link would have a better chance on winning. As of now there are many people who say he is too slow to even be used well in battle besides a free for all match. Only the demo has been played and even then the game hasn't even been played long enough to really see if Ike is really that bad.

tmbjr

Smash Cadet
In terms of actual character, Ike beats Link by a mile. Hell, anyone can beat Link, A.K.A. Mr. Nopersonality...

In terms of a fight withing the confines of SSBB, Link wins by far. >_>

Zeta_Stryker

Smash Rookie
lol Then why are you guys in this particular section of the board then if you don't like Ike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom