• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike is a God when...

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
...He uses his Standard Up B (Aether). Don't bite my head off for this thread, but it's been on my mind for awhile. Just think about it...

When he roars to the heavens when performing Aether, he sounds like omnipotence. He just does. Furthermore, this move just strikes fear into his opponents cause it's an awesome combo linker and starter annnnd he gets Super Armor attributes.

Did I mention he shouts from his soul with a cool battlecry?

Does anyone out there agree with me?

Nokon

Smash Apprentice
...He uses his Standard Up B (Aether). Don't bite my head off for this thread, but it's been on my mind for awhile. Just think about it...

When he roars to the heavens when performing Aether, he sounds like omnipotence. He just does. Furthermore, this move just strikes fear into his opponents cause it's an awesome combo linker and starter annnnd he gets Super Armor attributes.

Did I mention he shouts from his soul with a cool battlecry?

Does anyone out there agree with me?
when people forget to shield :/

oh yeh online, online is really nice for ike.

Nokon

Smash Apprentice
He didn't say anything about hitting.
you are correct, he did not. in fact he made hardly any discussable point. So my response was something that was able to be discussed, and it was in the form of satire.

The response was based off the title since the rest of the post could not be discussed.

firephoenix

Smash Rookie
I reckon Ike's godly when he does his final smash,
Who doesnt like hitting someone with force in the air, yelling "GREAT!! AETHER!!!!!!!" and slaughtering them to smithereens, then smashing em back to the ground all in a flurry of moves.

xD

Tsukuyomi

Smash Journeyman
Fire Emblem is a very cool guy... He fights for his friends and doesn't give any sympathy...

Top Bottom