• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike high-res image?

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
I'm working on a project and can't quite find what I need, so I'm hoping someone here can help. I'm looking for a high-res image of Ike. Not the 'web resolution' one offered on his Dojo page, but the higher-res version of that. I'm sure it exists, but unsure who would have it.

There was a Zelda high-res in an E3 Nintendo press kit a while back, so I'm wondering if anyone has come across others, in light of that. If anyone could share what they've got on this, I'd really appreciate it.

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
...That's fantastic. That's absolutely perfect for what I needed, and even has other stuff I was going for. Thank you!

Scout_Taron

Smash Rookie
High res pictures of Ike don't exist. HAVE YOU SEEN HIS GROWTH RATES?!

Badum tsshhhh

Well, that was my lame Fire Emblem pun for the day.

Shirum

Smash Cadet
though your pun pretty much applies in fe10 ~_~
Not with rigged bonus exp it doesn't. ;P

And Lord Aether, for FE9, I believe you've forgotten his promotion bonus, which brings it even closer to the 22 cap. Throw in a priest/pegasus band for him, and yeah, Ike has resistance down pretty well.

Lord Aether

Smash Apprentice
13% chance of getting to 17 or 18 (both of which are modes, even though NO MODE is used to express a set like such) is not bad either. The averages I posted earlier are basically 100% accurate.

As for "rigged bonus EXP", even during BEXP abuse I find myself getting 9 or 10 resistance by endgame. But we've not yet figured out how BEXP works in FE10, so it's not even worth discussing...

Fenrir EX

Smash Rookie
Well you could make a snapshot yourself, then put it on an SD-card, transfer to computer and upload the file with this site. This decrypts it and makes it into a low res JPG file. That would be the only way to kinda get those...

Or ask for someone to do it and give you the links to the images if you don't have an SD-card (it puts them in a gallery on the website for everyone to see).

And even then I don't know if you can take snapshots of the results screen. I don't even have the game yet.

Top Bottom