• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Help?!

saxfreek124

Smash Rookie
When I play as Kirby, my main, I have trouble beating my friend who's main is Ike. It seems like every time I get near him, I am sent flying to the other side of the stage. The only attacks that gets me anywhere are the stone and sword move, but those get dodged half the time. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Synerate

Smash Cadet
off the top of my head i dont know, Most people would say play a lvl9 Ike in training, BUT! From what i found more useful is switch it around. You be Ike and face a lvl 9 kirby and see how the computer handels it. It wont give you all the answers but youll get some good ideas to branch off of.
hope that helps.
~┼Syn┼~

FreakoFreako

Smash Apprentice
Yeah. I have trouble with Ike because his range is huge. Xbawks hueg. Seriously. Anyway, I used to try to dodge his hits and then hit a smash since he has lag after most of his moves. <_< I couldn't approach him with an attack at all because of the range difference. D;

Top Bottom