• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Guide

Suzume

Smash Rookie
The whole guide just disappeared from here (have no clue how:(). Wrote a lot here before (specific to this site), but i don't really need to put it in again (most people that wanted to read it probably already has).

So I'm just putting a link to another site i have it on.

My Ike Guide

Tsukuyomi

Smash Journeyman
Pish, "Infinite A Combos"... There's no such thing with DI around... Max you can get is 5hits...

Suzume

Smash Rookie
Pish, "Infinite A Combos"... There's no such thing with DI around... Max you can get is 5hits...
Yeah I know^^' Actually wrote "but don't overuse this", but probably explained it to badly, sorry. (Will be fixed). And the name of it wasn't even one of the ones I made up myself, seen it being used before. And to be honest, that combo isn't really that useful to begin with. Because even if you get it up to 5 hits, you rarely have that chance to use your last attack of the combo (the slash of the triple A).

Edit: Changed the name from "Unlimited A Combo" to "Unlimited A", and thanks for bringing up this problem:).

Edit 2: And I've posted the guide now, and not just a link.

Edit 3: And now it disappeared into thin air... What a shame.

Top Bottom