• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike for god tier...

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
im pretty sure that's due to a constant knockback in his first attack...
Probably something along those lines.

IIRC, Aether has a set knockback for all hits but the first, and a set height for Ike to jump to. Because Mini Brawl ****s with both of these, the game probably goes "lol wut" and sends the aether'd character flying.

Actually, I wonder if this would work as mini Ike in a normal brawl.

Jibbles

Smash Apprentice
In Mini Brawl.

The first hit of Aether kills Bowser at 0% on Final Destination, for some reason.
Hahaha

Reminds me of Melee where Roy would kill everything in Tiny Melee with Reverse Blazer, and for some odd reason Ness having an oversized bat.

comboking

Smash Master
Hahaha

Reminds me of Melee where Roy would kill everything in Tiny Melee with Reverse Blazer, and for some odd reason Ness having an oversized bat.
thats what I was thinking

Ike=Roy Clone

I thought there was no clones in brawl

Hiro63

Smash Rookie
Ike is wayyyyyy better than roy. And he' s the only heavyweight that deserves god teir for anything.

Top Bottom