• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you had you're own pet Yoshi................

Bombco101

Smash Journeyman
Finally! :chuckle: An interactive pet yoshi game called Yoshi's Eggs.(I think I talked about doing this somewhere?) Download here! Version 1.2http://www.rogepost.com/n/8732337316

1.2's features

-Red and Blue Yoshis are now availeable
-70 Yoshis don't appear when your's dies

Future features
-competitions
-More interactivity

(You're Yoshi will eventually die if you don't take care of it. But a new, different colored egg will apprear!)

I will update the game from time to time. Comment, and hope you enjoy it!
If there are any bugs in the game or suggestions you have please let me know cuz I'm out of good ideas.

(Wow, first day and already I'm at 1.2! I'm gonna run out of numbers.)

technomancer

Smash Champion
Lol, this game is actually pretty fun.

How do you get more stat food and stuff? Yoshi needs more stuff to do, like eat goombas and stomp Marths and stuff :D

Also, the names can run over off the side. Is this done in VB?

For those progress bars on the side, use a single color rectangle, and have the program just modify it's width; it'll auto strech and won't look so cheesy

Nintendo_6444

Smash Rookie
Neat. Reminds me of the Sonic Advance/Adventure Chao gardens. =) The Yoshi gets hungry every 30 seconds though... Might wana fix that, make it maybe like... 2 mins?

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
I haven't played it for very long yet.

What I want to know is - is there only the one song on the soundtrack? I kinda like that song, and if I keep playing it, I know I'll get sick of it and never like that song again.

However, I do like the idea. Like the guy above me says, it reminds me of the Chao garden on Sonic Advance. Maybe if you put in a couple of minigames like in that then it will be more playable? *Shrug*

Bullfrog

Smash Journeyman
It IS taken from the Sonic Chao thing. The fruits are the same. And I saw "Chao" if you save it. >_>

And do you have to redownload it for the new versions?

Top Bottom