• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you had to choose day 4; Reggie vs Sakurai

If you had to choose Day 4; Reggie vs Sakurai (poll)

• Total voters

Quinfordmac

Smash Journeyman
NNID
quinford_GameCo
Last time, Little Mac beat out the rest of the leak (what a surprise). His closest was PAC-MAN (what a surprise), who only got supporters because people knew Little Mac was going to win. Today, we actually have two REAL people.

NINTENDO OF AMERICA

VS

SORA, LTD.

Yep. His body is ready, yet will he dethrone the all-mighty Sakurai? It's up to you; Reggie or Sakurai.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Reggie, as Sakurai's anti-bias would probably lead to Sakurai not being in.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Sakurai knows that he would be used as a punching bag by fans if he doesn't include [insert your favourite character here] or [Insert random competitive thing from Melee here] in Smash so he would likely go for Reggie.

As for me... Miyamoto! But since he is not part of this I'll just say Reggie I guess....

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Wait... WHAT? When did Little Mac vs Pac Man ever happen? :( and I missed it... Oh well.

Reggie, because he's NOA. And we need some Western Nintendo franchises to rise again.

Quinfordmac

Smash Journeyman
NNID
quinford_GameCo
Wait... WHAT? When did Little Mac vs Pac Man ever happen? :( and I missed it... Oh well.

Reggie, because he's NOA. And we need some Western Nintendo franchises to rise again.
I included Mii in there too. These posts are here, however. I do wish a moderater would close my ridley vs K. Rool topic.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I included Mii in there too. These posts are here, however. I do wish a moderater would close my ridley vs K. Rool topic.
It might help if they could merge these to just one thread, updated daily. Similar to Rate Their Chances.

Quinfordmac

Smash Journeyman
NNID
quinford_GameCo
It might help if they could merge these to just one thread, updated daily. Similar to Rate Their Chances.
I never thought of that. I just think it would confuse some people if, say

If you had to choose Day #; Mario vs Luigi

But then they get on and LOL NOPE, it's

If you had to choose Day #; Link vs Ganondorf

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
This one is weird, lol.

Anyways, Reggie.

Beating up Sakurai rubs me the wrong way.

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
Reggie I guess,pretty sure Sakurai doesn't want to make himself important.

I think he has got enough of "Sakurai cares too much about his own stuff in Smash."

Groose

Smash Champion
From here on out, I advise you just have one thread and edit the title. You can do that by clicking 'edit' on your original post and then clicking 'more options.' From this screen, you should be able to edit the title. I use this method to success in Rate Their Chances---it means a lot less clutter and the absolute end of the current day.

Anywho, I'm going to be the odd one out and say Sakurai. I consider him the brightest mind currently active in video games, whereas Reggie is just... a ham.

Quinfordmac

Smash Journeyman
NNID
quinford_GameCo
From here on out, I advise you just have one thread and edit the title. You can do that by clicking 'edit' on your original post and then clicking 'more options.' From this screen, you should be able to edit the title. I use this method to success in Rate Their Chances---it means a lot less clutter and the absolute end of the current day.

Anywho, I'm going to be the odd one out and say Sakurai. I consider him the brightest mind currently active in video games, whereas Reggie is just... a ham.
got it. thanks.

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
I vote for Reggie, since Sakurai would make himself OP. :troll:

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
I would choose Sakurai, and then I would choose not to buy a game so profoundly ****ing stupid.

Top Bottom