• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you had the chance of getting a character in SSBB.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio_Luigi

Smash Rookie
....Which one would be, post the character that you think it would be the best new ad to the game and why

If you want you can post a moveset and I'll rate it

Well I would choose Isaac because Golden Sun is one of my favorite games and it's a very popular character, besides his moves are awesome. Here's a Moveset please rate it:

^B: Recovery Dash (similar to Marth's)
<>B: Ragnarok-A Massive sword attacks the opponent facing isaac
vB: Gaia-Isaac Attacks with the earth's might close and upper opponents
B: Djinn-Venus djinns attack surrounding opponents
Taunt: he poses while djinns surround him
Super Smash: Judgement-Isaac dissapears from the stage and a Gigantic Knight appears firing the stage with a laser that damages everyone except Isaac
His A attacks will include sword attacks

Well post and discuss!:)

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
Petey Piranha. He's very unlikely because people say he's not important. But I think of how he would fit into the game unlike the haters. He would be very unique, probrably low-tier because he'd be slow like Bowser.

Tanea

Smash Ace
Birdo well she has been here for a while she could use her eggs and fire balls to kick ***!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom