• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Media If Video Game Consoles had Spirits

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Kinda self explanatory, what if video game consoles had spirits

Here is a good one to start with

NES
Swaps between Baloon Fight and Duck Hunt
Fighters
Mario and Luigi, they only use neutral attacks
Music Super Mario Bros theme

Dreamcast
Stage Final Destination (final console and all)
Fighters Gray Sonic with knuckles and shadow as hostile characters
Music Live and Learn

What other ideas for console spirits

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Kinda self explanatory, what if video game consoles had spirits

Here is a good one to start with

NES
Swaps between Baloon Fight and Duck Hunt
Fighters
Mario and Luigi, they only use neutral attacks
Music Super Mario Bros theme

Dreamcast
Stage Final Destination (final console and all)
Fighters Gray Sonic with knuckles and shadow as hostile characters
Music Live and Learn

What other ideas for console spirits
What inspired this question, if I may ask?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Just a thought, I was just surprised no one thought of this
Well, it seems anything I could say, however arbitrary, could satisfy a spirit battle involving a console. So I would likely propose that the battle reflect the real history, famous games, politics and consumer impact of the console. For example, a battle knvolving the Sega Genesis could involve Sonic and Alex Kidd facing the player, who is allied with a giant Mario-- a reference to the purported reason for Sonic's existence in the first place-- a Sega mascot who could 'pick up the slack' left by Alex Kidd and compete with Mario for popularity. It is a silly example I am sure, but I think you understand what I mean.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Well, it seems anything I could say, however arbitrary, could satisfy a spirit battle involving a console. So I would likely propose that the battle reflect the real history, famous games, politics and consumer impact of the console. For example, a battle knvolving the Sega Genesis could involve Sonic and Alex Kidd facing the player, who is allied with a giant Mario-- a reference to the purported reason for Sonic's existence in the first place-- a Sega mascot who could 'pick up the slack' left by Alex Kidd and compete with Mario for popularity. It is a silly example I am sure, but I think you understand what I mean.
Yes that's something, maybe replace Alex Kidd with Diddy Kong due to him being a cannon and that's a perfect spirit, I thing it can be a primary spirit that can be enhanced into the genisis with the CD and 32x attachments that gives that dashing attack (blast processing)

Top Bottom