• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If Sonic was in Melee....

Emerald Chaos

Smash Rookie
Here's a what-if question....

If Sonic was in Melee and had Melee-like physics, where do you think he'd rank in the tier list?

IWANTHOTDOG

Smash Apprentice
Super low teir because he'd be too fast and would instantly KO himself from slightly tapping the control stick.

Umby

Smash Master
Fast with too many low priority moves with low killing power might not work well in Melee. Though the stages might let him gimp better.

thx

Smash Ace
okay this thread is stupid but lets think for a second wavedashing sonic? superfast speed? doing a sidesmash after running past them and holding down? more platform stages so sonic can u air combo and the person wont air dodge out of it since you cant do it like 100 times before hitting the ground? i just think he would have been alot better like top of mid or something (thats just me i mean with sonic with all the technical stuff come on)

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
If Sonic was in melee, there would have been so many people maining him that the tier list would look like this:

Sonic Tier

That one guy who likes Marth for some reason tier.

But seriously? Probably on the high side. Speed won in that game, and people would have been looking really hard for Sonic-specific Advance Techs.

Top Bottom