• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If Brawl is anything like Melee...(First post edited :o)

Laijin

Smash Hero
Im going to be pretty pissed off. I mean seriously..I want to play a completly new game, not a remixed version of Melee with just new characters, stages, etc.
From what i've heard, the game should be slower and stuff and all the moves are going to change. As long as all of this happens and the gameplay is different(like from SSB to SSBM), then i'll be satisfied. No one should be able to pick up this game on day 1 and start wavedashing all over the place immediatly.

Anyone else agrees with me?

Edit: Seriously guys. If this game is becomes Melee 2, Azen would play this game for a couple of days and master everyone in the game like he already does. All those good players who are the best in the world would STILL be the best players in the world. For some of us, its way to late to catch up to them since as we get better...they get better too. This problem will be eliminated in Brawl is a completly new game :/

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Im going to be pretty pissed off. I mean seriously..I want to play a completly new game, not a remixed version of Melee with just new characters, stages, etc.
From what i've heard, the game should be slower and stuff and all the moves are going to change. As long as all of this happens and the gameplay is different(like from SSB to SSBM), then i'll be satisfied. No one should be able to pick up this game on day 1 and start wavedashing all over the place immediatly.

Anyone else agrees with me?
I completly disagree with you. I don't see why changes should be made to an already perfect game, aside from character specifics such as movesets, traction, weight, speed, etc.

Change the characters, but don't change the game. Add techs, but don't remove any. If theres no air dodging and by extention no wavedashing brawl is going to suck hard.

Alk

Smash Cadet
well if its like from ssb to ssbm then its ok, i dont want to many new things but i dont want it to be the some as melee

Laijin

Smash Hero
I completly disagree with you. I don't see why changes should be made to an already perfect game, aside from character specifics such as movesets, traction, weight, speed, etc.

Change the characters, but don't change the game. Add techs, but don't remove any. If theres no air dodging and by extention no wavedashing brawl is going to suck hard.
Dude. I never said remove the basic techs such as air dodge and spot dodging, since those are a given. But dont make a Melee clone. The game speed has already been confirmed to be slower and the gameplay is gonna have more emphasis on aerial combat(hence the multiple jumps with some characters). As long as the game is different, but is still the same concept with lots of potential to be taken seriously..then i'll be satisfied.
Otherwise, if they spit out a Melee clone. I will be disapointed.

Wavedashing seriously is not needed in Brawl. Sure, it COULD be in there. But I certainly would'nt get mad if it was not. Its a completly new game. If you want to wavedash, go continue playing Melee. If you want a new game with new techs and stuff(air-wavedashing anybody? Since its focusing on aerial combat..heheh..), then play Brawl. Thats how it should be done.

Ronin686

Smash Ace

You act like wavedashing is the most important thing in the game. I'd be more concerned about thing like L-canceling.

wuthefwasthat

Smash Ace
You act like wavedashing is the most important thing in the game. I'd be more concerned about thing like L-canceling.
as important as L-cancelling is to playing well...
wavedashing is a much bigger/influential part of the game...

also, if everyone l-cancels all their aerials... then theres no point in even having L-canceling anymore. So...... i dont know why anyone would be more concerned about L-cancelling than wavedashing

Biosage X

Smash Apprentice
as important as L-cancelling is to playing well...
wavedashing is a much bigger/influential part of the game...

also, if everyone l-cancels all their aerials... then theres no point in even having L-canceling anymore. So...... i dont know why anyone would be more concerned about L-cancelling than wavedashing
You are joking, right?

...from someone that uses wavedashing once every blue moon in competitive play, (or any time I am not joking around completly, for that matter) and still beats all those kids that perfect wavedashes, I fail to see how wavedashing is a gamebreaker.

L-canceling is important, however. Not saying that wavedashing isn't, but I feel that if a person can perfect wavedash, and can't L cancel, they would lose nine out of ten times to a person that can't wavedash at all, but can L cancel perfectly.

Also, some attacks are much more difficult to L cancel (such as Link's Down A, and to a lesser extent Marth's Down A) then others. If L canceling were to become automatic, people would spam these moves more quickly then they already do. If they were to take out L canceling, which I can't exactly see them doing, I feel like the game would become even more slow. When Brawl may have slower gameplay, I don't think it will be because of this.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
No I don't I've stated at least 12 times in previous posts that I consider SHFFLING to be the staple skill of melee.

Wavedashing is important in that it really helps with spacing and mindgames and speed. It's not 100% necesarry and it isn't anywhere near the most important skill in the game, but most smash players in competitions make use of the wavedash, and for good reasons.

Depends on the characters too, fox and falco are pretty useless without the waveshine, luigi is just garbage without wavedashing, same with the iceclimbers, and you *could* play marth without wavedashing but getting that instant forward smash out of a wavedash and the wavedash allowing you to space yourself perfectly for a tipper is generally something a good marth player will do.

You don't have to wavedash it's your choice. If you have enough skill you can play melee without wavedashing best example being Aniki's Samus. But chances are you aren't anywhere near as good as Aniki and you'd probably be better off putting the wavedash in your game.

...from someone that uses wavedashing once every blue moon in competitive play, (or any time I am not joking around completly, for that matter) and still beats all those kids that perfect wavedashes, I fail to see how wavedashing is a gamebreaker.
What character do you play? ''once in a blue moon'' wavedashing + winning tournaments would imply you don't play a character that relies heavily on the wavedash.. do you play falcon? (just a guess)

Laijin

Smash Hero
You are joking, right?

L-canceling is important, however. Not saying that wavedashing isn't, but I feel that if a person can perfect wavedash, and can't L cancel, they would lose nine out of ten times to a person that can't wavedash at all, but can L cancel perfectly.

Also, some attacks are much more difficult to L cancel (such as Link's Down A, and to a lesser extent Marth's Down A) then others. If L canceling were to become automatic, people would spam these moves more quickly then they already do. If they were to take out L canceling, which I can't exactly see them doing, I feel like the game would become even more slow. When Brawl may have slower gameplay, I don't think it will be because of this.
I disagree. Someone who wavedashes perfectly is very much fast too. Wavedashing adds onto mind games, and mind games > L canceling. L cancelling, while very important, does not overide mind games. And wavedashing helps with mind games.

I also disagree about Link's d-air. Its very easy to l-cancel and its how most newbies learn how to l-cancel.

So yes, brawl SHOULD be slower, but not because of lack of wavedashing or l-cancelling.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
I disagree. Someone who wavedashes perfectly is very much fast too. Wavedashing adds onto mind games, and mind games > L canceling. L cancelling, while very important, does not overide mind games. And wavedashing helps with mind games.

I also disagree about Link's d-air. Its very easy to l-cancel and its how most newbies learn how to l-cancel.

So yes, brawl SHOULD be slower, but not because of lack of wavedashing or l-cancelling.
Dude if you don't L cancel every aeriel attack you do, you have no business playing smash at a competitive level. Why the hell would you want to lag more? When EVER you miss an L cancel vs even a half decent captain falcon you WILL get kneed.

L canceling and by extention shffling is the most important skill in the game. Mindgames come after you have mastered the games techs.

Mindgames > Pure technical ability, but you dont have MGs without Tech. Kind of funny how it works.

Yes, at its highest level smash comes 100% down to mindgames, but if you miss L cancels you can forget your chances vs advanced players.

dizzy

Smash Journeyman
also, if everyone l-cancels all their aerials... then theres no point in even having L-canceling anymore.
That's an interesting point. If L-cancelling were not in SSBM, it would be a totally different game at high levels... unless every aerial attack just had half the lag to begin with. If that were the case, would competitive play really be that different? It'd be technically simpler, and there would be less of a "what if I screw up and get boned" factor, but character strategies would largely remain the same.

Which brings us to the question of "Is the existence of L-cancelling really necessary?" All it does is force players to press an extra button every time they use an aerial attack. One might even say it's just a cheap way to increase the technical difficulty of the game. After all, L-cancelling isn't the same as a skill like short hopping. Once you've learned to short hop, it becomes an option, but not something you'd use in all situations. There are still times where you'd want to full jump instead of short hop--it requires you to think strategically before you can apply it to your game. But there's no reason not to l-cancel once you've learned to do it-- halving lag is never a drawback. So you just do it every single time, almost mindlessly.

Shouldn't technical skill be a tool that creates options, not just force faster button presses?

Just a thought.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Laijin, I'm behind you all the way.

I've stated this before in other threads, but I don't want smash to just be another fighter that just adds new characters. If I want to play Melee I will, but I hope, and expect, that Brawl will be a stand alone game and feel different than Melee, while sticking true to the Smash Bros series.

Isn't having 2 great games better than 2 games that are almost the exact same except for Characters?

If it was just Melee with a boost, then Melee would become obsolete and it would not be in Nintendo's favour. But if they have 2 games, same concept, but different feel, then they still have 2 games for people to decide over. Thus both games will still be bought.

It's not just a better idea to make Brawl different, it's a smart move for Nintendo.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Dude if you don't L cancel every aeriel attack you do, you have no business playing smash at a competitive level. Why the hell would you want to lag more? When EVER you miss an L cancel vs even a half decent captain falcon you WILL get kneed.

L canceling and by extention shffling is the most important skill in the game. Mindgames come after you have mastered the games techs.

Mindgames > Pure technical ability, but you dont have MGs without Tech. Kind of funny how it works.

Yes, at its highest level smash comes 100% down to mindgames, but if you miss L cancels you can forget your chances vs advanced players.
Dude. I never said L-canceling was not important. All I said was it does not contribute to mind games as much as wavedashing does.
So quit trying to start an argument.
Calm down, jeez.

And just so you know:
1. I dont suck at this game. So I know how important L-cancelling
2. I actually play a very good Falcon, so yes..I understand the concept of kneeing when my opponent is suffering from lag
3. Please think before you post.

All im saying here is that Brawl should be a different game from Melee. Completly. Same concept, but completly different gameplay. It should force players to have to learn new techs all of again. Like SSB to SSBM, you should come into the game with only as much as the concept of how it should be played..and thats it. Everything else is up to the player to learn.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Yeah no wavedash for brawl
Blasphemy.

And will you find a way to take that falco picture the size of my screen out of your posts? You play falco, we get it I don't understand your annoying desire to take up so much space with each post.

No offense man I like you as a poster but I think that image is a little too big.

Dude. I never said L-canceling was not important. All I said was it does not contribute to mind games as much as wavedashing does.
So quit trying to start an argument.
Calm down, jeez.

And just so you know:
1. I dont suck at this game. So I know how important L-cancelling
2. I actually play a very good Falcon, so yes..I understand the concept of kneeing when my opponent is suffering from lag
3. Please think before you post.

All im saying here is that Brawl should be a different game from Melee. Completly. Same concept, but completly different gameplay. It should force players to have to learn new techs all of again. Like SSB to SSBM, you should come into the game with only as much as the concept of how it should be played..and thats it. Everything else is up to the player to learn.
But... Its not like I called you a noob, why are you getting so defensive because I brought up the point that L cancelling is more important to learn before you start wavedashing, you obviously need both.

People really need to stop telling me to calm down, when my posts are perfectly calm to begin with, If I had sworn and insulted you 10 times then Id understand you telling me to calm down, but really I'm just offering an opinion.

And for the record when I say ''you'' I mean people in general, not you specifically. the term ''you'' in this instance means people who don't L cancel perfectly, which Im sure you are not because you are a skilled falcon player.

You're telling me to think before I post? That's funny because there was nothing in the least incorrect about my post. I'm pretty sure I hit the nail right on the head.

I can see why you got upset but I wasn't refering to you specifically, I hope that clears things up, I'm sure you're a great melee player.

wuthefwasthat

Smash Ace
You are joking, right?

thats awesome that you do so well without wavedashing but... most players use wavedashing a lot, while L-cancelling is really just... not... that neccessary for the game.

and i didnt mean l-cancelling wasnt important for playing the game well. i meant it wasnt as important to the game as a concept.

as far as not having L-cancelling making the game slower... they would just reduce the lag times... which would make the game faster...

but the game is going to be slower anyways so get used to it lol

seriously though. I would MUCH MUCH rather keep wavedashing than L-cancelling.

hitting L is just stupid and is just a way to say "omg im technical and im awesome"

who besides m2k can perfectly l-cancel every aerial of every character?

I'm with Laijin here

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Wow, that sig is too big, I know mine is wide but it's not a page scretcher and I haven't had any complaints yet so I guess it's just at the limit.

Anyway, I agree to an extent. I don't want Melee 2.0 [although it would be kinda nice] but I don't want to be completely alienated by this sequel.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Blasphemy.

And will you find a way to take that falco picture the size of my screen out of your posts? You play falco, we get it I don't understand your annoying desire to take up so much space with each post.

No offense man I like you as a poster but I think that image is a little too big.

But... Its not like I called you a noob, why are you getting so defensive because I brought up the point that L cancelling is more important to learn before you start wavedashing, you obviously need both.

People really need to stop telling me to calm down, when my posts are perfectly calm to begin with, If I had sworn and insulted you 10 times then Id understand you telling me to calm down, but really I'm just offering an opinion.

You're telling me to think before I post? That's funny because there was nothing in the least incorrect about my post. I'm pretty sure I hit the nail right on the head.
Dude. Im telling you to calm down cause your taking everything I say to an extreme. Theres no need to describe to me why you think im being to defensive or whatever.
I made my point clear(It was obviously an opinion.)

Im telling you to think because like I said, theres no need to start an argument. And your post just pretty much says to me "Lets argue about this!" Or something of that nature. Thers no need for that.

So yes. Maybe next time you should try posting without asking for an argument. Cause really, arguing about a game thats not even half way done yet is more stupid than arguing about whether or not god exist..or what happens when you die.

wuthefwasthat

Smash Ace
Oh, god wow. Shut up.
at least tell me WHY L-cancelling is more than a measure of technical skill.

As someone pointed out earlier, there is no disadvantage to not L-cancelling.

It is not situational. making it not totally necessary.

anything which doesnt require a decision isnt really important. for example, if u had a character with one godly attack, and 15 other sheik side-b/ganon utilts, it would be a stupid character to play. (sorta like peach and downsmash...)

wavedashing is more skillful, interesting, and most people like it more. even if it isnt more useful in current metagame.

EDIT: you said earlier the game was perfect?
there are lots of changes i would make to the game right now if i could.
and a couple large changes can be welcomed too. as long as it doesnt ruin the game, and just adds to the game. the game doesnt have to be EXACTLY the same as melee. .. otherwise this whole section of SWF would be pointless

Red Exodus

Smash Master
hitting L is just stupid and is just a way to say "omg im technical and im awesome"
Seriously, this statement is dumb. Hitting L could mean shielding, or shield grabbing, or wavedashing or just about any other advanced technique that uses L/R.

If someone wants to say 'omg im technical and im awesome' I think they'd wear a shirt with that on it, say it out loud, or just do a large variety of advanced techniques during a match.

I think you worded this incorrectly.

wuthefwasthat

Smash Ace
Seriously, this statement is dumb. Hitting L could mean shielding, or shield grabbing, or wavedashing or just about any other advanced technique that uses L/R.

If someone wants to say 'omg im technical and im awesome' I think they'd wear a shirt with that on it, say it out loud, or just do a large variety of advanced techniques during a match.

I think you worded this incorrectly.
err... if u read the thread... that statement clearly refers to L-cancelling.

and i also explained my reasoning.

i have no problem with shielding being in the game lol :)

reread the original post please, before you respond

Biosage X

Smash Apprentice
What character do you play? ''once in a blue moon'' wavedashing + winning tournaments would imply you don't play a character that relies heavily on the wavedash.. do you play falcon? (just a guess)
Actully, I play as a Marth, and recently I have picked up a Yoshi, minor characters in training are Ganondorf and Ness *shrugs*

Before going on topic, however...wow, that huge falco sig needs to burn...and brawl isnt going to be faster then melee, you are just wrong, on multiple levels.

But going to the present topic...I don't believe at all that "pressing L makes you technical and cool." This is just kind of an ignorant statement...I mean, if you use that logic, can't you break the entire game down that way? "pressing A makes you technical because you hit your opponent and do damage!" Super Smash Bros. is first and formost a game of timing. it is also about predictions, and mindgames, and several other elements, but timing is number one. hitting your opponent, jumping, l canceling, wavedashing, everything requires timing.

wuthefwasthat

Smash Ace
you guys are taking that L-cancelling statement far too literally...

i should reword it, but, like ive been saying, if you read my post you should know what i meant.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
dude if they released Melee 2 kept most things the same cept new stages and like 40 new characters, I would be amazingly happy. Especially if it was balanced.

I'm afraid of it not being that good, myself. I really want to wavedash with Meta Knight so I hope it is still there : (

LinkGadra

Smash Apprentice
I don't think we'll have to worry about getting Melee 2.0. Here's how I understand what Sakurai-San put up at the Dojo.

Nintendo: Hey, Sakurai-San! We're going to make another Smash game! Wanna work on it?

Sakurai-San: Well, I don't know. There are some other things I wanted to do...

Nintendo: Ok, but if you don't do it, we'll just take Melee and add a few characters without changing anything about it. Is that what you want?

Sakurai-San: *Sigh* When do I start?

(Note: This is not to say that Sakurai-San didn't want to work on Brawl, only that he didn't want to see a Melee clone.)

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
EXACTLY my point.
There was absolutely no need for that.
The dude was just stating his opinion. To him, l-cancelling is like that.
I understand you disagree with him, but jeez dude..theres no need to tell him like that. Just calm down dude..it'll be okay.
Well you see, his opinion was wrong. L cancelling isn't a way to look technical

ITS A WAY TO ****ING ELIMINATE LAG, WHICH MEANS NOOBS LAG, AND PROS DONT, SO TAKING LAG OUT OF THE GAME IS A BAD ****ING IDEA.

I hate you all. Except the rare few of you, that aren't total and completly pathetic noob idiots.

Tera253

Smash Ace
wow, you sound like you just lost DWYP. (I did, but I'm not too concerned)
but hey, the game was supposedly going to be slower, and that might mean taking out L-cancelling.
wavedashing Tera can live without,
L-cancelling might be an issue if it's gone.
~Tera253~

Laijin

Smash Hero
ITS A WAY TO ****ING ELIMINATE LAG, WHICH MEANS NOOBS LAG, AND PROS DONT, SO TAKING LAG OUT OF THE GAME IS A BAD ****ING IDEA.
Dude. Now you just sound stupid.
How many games do you know except for smash bros have a way this simple to eliminate lag?
None. Which means lag is there as a consequence for using the move. Its only through heavy playing and exploring that the smash community has found a way to reduce this lag through diffrent techs. Once again, I cant think of another fighting game that has done this.

L-cancelling sure would make the gameplay feel slower, but would'nt make the game less serious. The game, like I said..will focus on aerial combat and would be much slower than Melee is. That does'nt mean the game will be less competitive cause arguing about that when the game is'nt even half way finished is really pointless.

And that statement. Everyone lags no matter what you do. L-canceling only reduces lag in SSBM. And like I said before, every other fighting game has lag to make it as a consenquence for doing a move. So whether l-canceling is in the game or not would only make people think more carefully about when to attack and such, like in other fighting games(and this would fit in perfectly since the game is going to be slower).

OysterMeister

Smash Journeyman
L-cancelling was in the first smash bros (as z cancelling) as well as melee, so it will probably be in Brawl as well. Not that it matters, I've never had to use it. And a main Ganondorf and Bowser, who're about as laggy as they come.
So L-cancelling will probably stay. Wavedshing may stay too, depending on how Sakurai feels about it, but if it does it will be an official part of the game, and no longer a glitch. Hopefully, this will make it easier to do. I see no reason why noobs shouldn't be able to wavedash just like everyone else.

But all this is besides the point. The original question was wheather or not Brawl should be different from Melee. My response is this:
Melee is a fantastic game, and any changes to it should only be for the better, and not changes just for changes sake. Melee had a lot of changes made to the Smash Bros formula, but all of them were improvements. Similarly, any changes to Melee made for Brawl should be for the better. If the formula can't be improved, then I would rather see Brawl be Melee 2, without changes, than a brand new game of it's own that's inferior to Melee..

wuthefwasthat

Smash Ace
L-cancelling was in the first smash bros (as z cancelling) as well as melee, so it will probably be in Brawl as well. Not that it matters, I've never had to use it. And a main Ganondorf and Bowser, who're about as laggy as they come.
So L-cancelling will probably stay. Wavedshing may stay too, depending on how Sakurai feels about it, but if it does it will be an official part of the game, and no longer a glitch. Hopefully, this will make it easier to do. I see no reason why noobs shouldn't be able to wavedash just like everyone else.
this is true, although z-cancelling was not intended to be in the game. however, the makers did consciously decide to program L-cancelling into Melee, so there is a good chance it will stay i guess. You... never L-cancel ganons aerials into jabs? or L-cancel bowsers fair and bair? you should...

thats true. wavedashing could become... Tilt+X, which is far easier than tilt+X+R, since timing issues are gone, and less finger speed is needed. that would actually be fine. and Y could still be the jump button.

That's an interesting point. If L-cancelling were not in SSBM, it would be a totally different game at high levels... unless every aerial attack just had half the lag to begin with. If that were the case, would competitive play really be that different? It'd be technically simpler, and there would be less of a "what if I screw up and get boned" factor, but character strategies would largely remain the same.

Which brings us to the question of "Is the existence of L-cancelling really necessary?" All it does is force players to press an extra button every time they use an aerial attack. One might even say it's just a cheap way to increase the technical difficulty of the game. After all, L-cancelling isn't the same as a skill like short hopping. Once you've learned to short hop, it becomes an option, but not something you'd use in all situations. There are still times where you'd want to full jump instead of short hop--it requires you to think strategically before you can apply it to your game. But there's no reason not to l-cancel once you've learned to do it-- halving lag is never a drawback. So you just do it every single time, almost mindlessly.

Shouldn't technical skill be a tool that creates options, not just force faster button presses?

Just a thought.
Wow....There is no need to L-cancel once you learn it? I have no comment on that.

this is true, although z-cancelling was not intended to be in the game. however, the makers did consciously decide to program L-cancelling into Melee, so there is a good chance it will stay i guess. You... never L-cancel ganons aerials into jabs? or L-cancel bowsers fair and bair? you should...

thats true. wavedashing could become... Tilt+X, which is far easier than tilt+X+R, since timing issues are gone, and less finger speed is needed. that would actually be fine. and Y could still be the jump button.
Yes,but what about those who jump with X?

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Obviously L-cancelling was intended. Otherwise there would either be Z-cancelling [removes all lag, would probably be called L-cancel] or no L-cancel at all.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
I 100% endose this topic. If Brawl is the same, then I don't think I would enjoy it as much. It's all about having fun, and same game, is not fun.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Edit: Seriously guys. If this game is becomes Melee 2, Azen would play this game for a couple of days and master everyone in the game like he already does. All those good players who are the best in the world would STILL be the best players in the world.
So? That's the way it should be. And Azen hardly beats everyone although he does slay.

Laijin

Smash Hero
So? That's the way it should be. And Azen hardly beats everyone although he does slay.
Dude. Obviously you have never played against Azen yourself.
Last year at Smash Aid, Azen 2 stocked Mike G(One of the best Peaches in the world) with Pikachu and also beat him with Link. He also just happened to place 3rd at smash aid while JUST using Pikachu and Link. Drephen placed 1st and Chillin placed second. Its really amazing since almost everyone at Smash Aid was very well known and they were all very good. I've personally played Azen several different times at tournaments and he really is good with every character in the game. He pretty much picked a different character everytime I saw him play and he normally 2 or 3 stocked whomever he was playing. So obviously you should'nt say something you know nothing about. Dont go around saying stupid **** like that, cause that makes you look like a complete n00b to the game.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Dude. Obviously you have never played against Azen yourself.
Obviously not, I kind of live in quebec and am not the kind of guy that would buy a plane ticket to go play smash somewhere. I mean I love smash but it wouldnt be worth the money since Im not that good at smash. Im better than the average smasher, I was about in the middle, maybe slightly better than most medium skilled players at the tourney I just played, but I got 3 stocked by Vwins , the winner of the tournament ranked #2 in canada.

But.. I've seen videos of Azen losing to ken a whole bunch of times, and to other people... that's what I meant by he doesn't beat everyone, because he doesn't. He loses some matches.

I KNOW he's one of the world's elite, hence ''ALTHOUGH HE DOES SLAY'' Way to pick up on something insignificant and insult me for it, when you clearly know you're incorrect in stating Azen ''beats everyone'' That would imply he's never lost a smash match, and he has. :)

You've been to tourneys where Azen was there? Lucky... I envy you. I was at a tourney today with Canadas best players, theyre realllllly good but theyre nothing, nothing compared to people like azen ken and isai.

Top Bottom