• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If Brawl 4 was coming out and I could make Mario's movset invincible

The Master of Mario

Smash Journeyman
I would change Mario's moveset like this:

Scince FLUDD isn't as helpful in the air as on the ground I would make it mario's Down-A on the ground instead.

Scince this would probably make his recovery worse I would add Hover from Mario Sunshine instead as his Down B. It wouldn't be like squirtle's but exactly the same as in Sunshine. Fludd could blast giant watermellons around in sunshine so it would spike with increasing power.

To top it off Mario's U-throw would have KO power now by using the rocket nozzle he would throw them high in the air. KO power same as Luigi's Up-Special.

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
Keep everything that Mario has already but add hitstun to all of Mario's atks. Now he's even more of a combo beast that can zero-death you inside-out.

mario brawler

Smash Journeyman
Playing Brawl until I have a seizure,nah im kiddin
fludd as down tilt? how the hell would that even work 0.o
hover nozzle as downb...just for spiking = useless on ground,cheap in the air
and a uthrow as strong as luigis fire punch
that's a bit to much you would'nt you say
mario would'nt be good he'd be frakin cheap seriously just hover next to a ledge or U-throw and you win?

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
Well...let's just hope Mario's metagame goes somewhere soon...

I'd like to see something new with the FLUDD...it's just so darn slow...

Top Bottom