• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDK what happened? help!

Smash Rookie
so earlier today about 4 hours ago i was playin project m online.
coming back to play at 1 +1/2 hours later it my wii doesnt load project m.
it shows the sd card is in the wii, however does not load.
ive tried downloading the different version and it didnt help, i tried reinstalling it, no good. i formatted my sd card then put it back on, no good. please help!

Mithost

Smash Ace
Locked in a safe floating in the Atlantic Ocean.
First, the obvious questions. This should really be stickied in a "Support Request Template" thread.

What kind of SD card are you using? Problems have been reported with any SD card over 2GB in size, or any "SDHC" cards.
What method do you use to load Project M? Hackless, Homebrew, or Riivolution?
Are you running any custom content that is not native to Project M?

--

Check how many custom stages are on your Wii. When you connected to WiFi, you might have had "Smash Service" checked in the Wifi Options in Brawl. When you have this turned on, you will usually get a custom stage placed on your Wii from Nintendo. When you have this stage on your Wii, the hackless method (Stage Builder) of loading Project M will not work.

Smash Rookie
it is none of that. i have it working now, it stops working time to time randomly, i have hackless im pretty sure on a 2gb sd card. like i sain in first post i was playing online just fine.

Top Bottom